Sand Lake Town Library
Unique Features and Facts:
- Grandma and Will Moses prints, plus work
of other local artists
- Sand Lake Historical Society displays
of photos and ephemera
- We loan kids discovery backpacks and
- We share our building. The Town of Sand
Lake, Town Historian, Sand Lake Historical Society, and the Rensselaer
Plateau Alliance all have offices or collections under our roof.
- Check out the Sand Lake's new hiking
trail on Eastern Union Turnpike while you're in the area!
We have some great restaurants in our area. Within walking distance
is The Towne Tavern (try their ribs). Close by is The Lakeview, (taste
their delicious seafood pizza) and La Perla (wood-fired pizza). For
a quick snack or drink, Cumby's is just across the street. The famous
Kay's Pizza on Burden Lake is only a few minutes drive from the library.
For ice cream, try Hoffay's Harvest House, Stewarts, and Chill Out Ice
Cream in downtown West Sand Lake.